Psychic abilities should come with a warning sign that says “possible side effects”! Having or developing these skills should not be taken lightly, as once you have them, there is no going back and there is a responsibility to use them wisely and for the greatest good.
While many people are fascinated with anything psychic, others fear it is the work of the devil and others see it as a scam. Regardless of your point of view, having psychic abilities can be both beneficial and disadvantageous.
1. to be able to receive helpful and healing messages for people who may be in difficulty to help them
2. Life becomes richer and more joyful as you can receive guidance to help you with your own problems and spiritual development in life.
3. If you are a healer, you can know what your clients’ problem is and help them overcome it
4. You can be warned of something before it happens, which can give you time to prepare for it or, if possible, time to take steps to avoid it.
5. Depending on what kind of psychic abilities you have, you can read other people’s motives and give them clear guidance.
6. You can help people find their direction in life and relieve their suffering
7. You become your own authority instead of relying on other people for answers
However, life is not all fun and games. There is one downside you should be prepared for. Disadvantages include:
1. People can feel that they can call you or ask for advice wherever you are, without paying for it
2. If you don’t set boundaries around when to use your psychic abilities and when to turn them off, you may find yourself unable to sleep with people from your day in your mind all night.
3. Sometimes, if you are a sentimental person, you can feel very emotionally unbalanced. You may feel sad, grieving or depressed for no apparent reason and it can be difficult to manage if you are in a relationship. Later you will receive confirmation of why you felt this way; a friend’s parent died or something traumatic happened to a close relative and you were picking them up.
4. You may often not be understood or taken seriously by family members who do not have or do not believe in psychic abilities. This can be hard to take on and you can feel very alone unless you join a group of like-minded people where you can talk about your gift.
5. You’ll be privy to all sorts of personal information, some of which you probably don’t want to know about people! This can put you in a very difficult position.
6. You may become very unpopular because some people don’t like to face the truth and will blame you if they are not willing to take responsibility for their problems and their lives.
7. The hardest part is knowing what you know and having to step back and allow other people to learn what they need because they chose to ignore what you told them!
If you have psychic abilities, you can’t get them back when you’ve had enough, and you can only ignore them for a certain amount of time. They can enrich your life, if you use them wisely to bring joy and clarity to others.